A new version of Meteo Hub has been released. It contains new features that complement what was expected in the two-year project.
Meteo Hub continues as a service and will involve new developments and the integration of new datasets.
The new features added are:
User profiles configuration:
- to scheduling,
- to view observed archive,
- max templates,
- max output size,
- requests per hour,
- account expiration date
- Query clone
- Obs map: add hourly view
- Quality control filter for Observed dataset both in Obs maps and in Data Extraction
- Open Datasets: allow scheduled extractions of packaged data for public access
- Static IFF maps: added 70, 80, 90, 95 percentiles
- Enhancement in multi-layer maps
- Documentation of the Mistral components
New dataset added
A new data flow has been integrated into Meteo Hub from February 2021: the observational data of Meteonetwork stations for the same regions for which the DPC network data flow of regional ground stations is already active.