The new version of Meteo-Hub, online from 18 January 2022, is characterized by restyling interventions that mainly concerned the Multi-layer maps, and introduced a complete revolution as regards the navigation interface of the application, now rendered intuitive thanks to the use of dedicated icons.
The management and graphic appearance of the legends have been modified to leave as much space as possible for the map itself, and the use of a retractable side menu allows you to always have under control which variables are being examined.
Work has been done for a better integration between Meteo-Hub and mistralportal.eu, also from a visual point of view, by standardizing fonts, colors and shapes between the two portals.
In accordance with the production release of Meteo-Hub 0.4.4, some new Menu items have been introduced on mistralportal.eu in order to make available the essential accesses for Meteo-Hub.
Other added features concern:
- Management of access to remote datasets through the Meteo-Hub
- Integration in the Meteo-Hub of the NiFi data acquisition component
- Addition of the Scheduling function for registered users
- The COSMO-2I and COSMO-5M data packages in GRIB format have been made available in open and free mode
- Buttons for quick and dynamic selection on the Levels
- Bug fixing